Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been awhile...

My very good friend Lindsay reminded me this past weekend that I have not updated this blog in over a month so here I am.

Things are moving fast for us - literally. We have decided to move and after house hunting for only one weekend we found the perfect place. We are downsizing considerably - half the space we have now. It is exactly what we want. We have such a large place for just the three of us now that it is just too much to keep up with (and clean). We are moving at the end of the month and it cannot come fast enough. Now we just have to get rid of half our stuff.

The past few weekends have been busy. We went North to visit Shaun and Lindsay for Shaun's birthday. They took us to a fabulous local drive in that had the best chocolate shakes. Super Yummy! It was awesome to see them and see how Baby Enoch is growing! He is doing great.

This past weekend we headed South to Portland to visit our BFFs - Dre, Robbie and Baby Kassidy. For the past three years Dre and I have always met in Portland for the Scrapbook Convention. Last year the guys came with us and went to the car show next door. They took Emma that year. This year the guys took both girls and left Dre and I to shop. It was the best time and makes me miss her even more. I know they are facing some challenges in their household right now and I think they really needed the time away. We had a great visit and I could not kiss that little chunky monkey Kassidy enough. She is seriously the second cutest baby in the world.

Other than that we have been shopping for things for the new place and purging our old place. Can't wait to post pics of the new house!!!

Emma is doing great. She broke her collerbone a few weekends ago - while on the potty :( She has been wearing a harness to keep it straight and at her Dr. appt last week she got a glowing report. She is healing nicely. That kid is a trooper!

I will be back to post pics soon!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Potty training is dangerous business!!! I'm glad she's going to be OK. Can't wait to see pics of the new home!